The articles, the opinions, the stories, the poems and the cartoons Ovi magazine covers for Sunday January 15th, 2023
No More Imagining Things of the Past #ShortStory #Fiction by Abigail George
“How do I look, Sal? Do you think I went a bit overboard with the peacock-blue eye shadow?”
“Eva, you look like you always do. You look absolutely stunning.” Sal smiled, but it was a forced and tight smile. She had a headache, and was still waiting for the pain tablets to take effect.
“We should go shopping for new lipsticks after this. I mean, we’re just picking up a few groceries.” Eva smiled at Sal, dipping her head, and pushing her sunglasses up the bridge of her nose.
“Do you remember fat Miriam, the girl we met in the dog park?” Eva locked the car door on her side of the car before slipping into a space next to Sal in the shopping mall’s parking lot.
“I distinctly remember her dog. Her dog was a slobbering poodle.” Sal brushed her hair out of her face, looked at her reflection in a passing shop window.
Continue reading HERE!
Encounter #poem by David Sparenberg
“If pure light
casts a shadow
what is the nature
of that shadow?
Is that shadow
not white?
How can light be dark?”
Continue reading HERE
AntySaurus Prick #57 #cartoon by Thanos Kalamidas
For more AntySaurus Prick HERE!
For more Ovi Cartoons, HERE!
Ovi magazine
We cover every issue!



No comments:
Post a Comment