Saturday, February 14

The Ovi magazine today

The Article Nobody Wants To Read by Alexandra Pereira
I know that I can be crucified for this article. But I don't really care. It is my opinion, I have been thinking like that (and about that) for a long time.

10 Helsinginkatu: Chapter 9 by Thanos Kalamidas
As I said, I very rarely hear my mobile and it was pure luck that I heard the sound and I felt the vibration this time, modern mobiles, along with the noise, vibrate as well, which reminded me that I had turned the sounds on...

6Lights! Action! Stickman! #6 by Clint Wayne
Welcome to "Lights! Action! Stickman!" in which scenes from classic, and not so classic, movies are depicted through stick figures for you to guess the film. Enjoy!

Latvia Report by Euro Reporter
Latvia is Euro Reporter's destination today...

No comments: