Sunday, June 22

Ovi today

Interview with a Finnish Conscientious Objector Made Prisoner by Alexandra Pereira
During the first two days I was held in a Prison building that is condemned by the European Council because it does not fulfill all the human rights requirements. It was during the wintertime. I was cold and shivering under the blanket.

Islam and Terrorism - Is there a relation? by Dr. Habib Siddiqui
These days Islam is equated with terrorism. There is little doubt that this mendacious campaign against Islam has gotten a tremendous boost after 9/11. Who can also forget the images of the "suicide bombers" in the Occupied Palestine?

Mbeki: A mediator that failed by Thanos Kalamidas
If there is a chance for a civil war in Zimbabwe the time is very close and if somebody has part of the responsibility then it will be Zimbabwe's appointed mediator, the president of South Africa Thabo Mbeki.

"compromise" by Bohdan Yuri
"I don't create poetry, I create myself, for me my poems are a way to me." - Edith Södergran

No comments: