Wednesday, May 28

The Ovi today

Delusion 18:18 by Akli Hadid
On October 12, 2005, at 18:18, an idea had popped into my mind. I was restless. I immediately wrote it down on my computer. I thought I had invented the magic formula, the theory of theories, the greatest invention and thought of all time.

Talking to the deaf by Thanos Kalamidas
It has been a long time since I wrote anything about Iran and that's not because we are lacking news from Teheran or quotes from its president but because the man so often crosses the line so much that I'm speechless.

Spanish report by Euro Reporter
Euro Reporter goes in search of a siesta following his hard work in Spain...

"our march in time" by Bohdan Yuri
"The poet sees things as they look. Is this having a faculty the less? or a sense the more?" - Augustus William Hare and Julius Charles Hare

No comments: