Thursday, April 17

Today's Ovi magazine

The Heavenly Stone by Valerie Sartor

"Why are the Chinese putting jade onto the Olympic medals?" I asked my colleague as we sat in a weekly planning meeting. She gaped at me in surprise. "Haven't you ever heard the Chinese saying, 'Gold is valuable but jade is priceless'?"

Borgnine's brilliant butcher by Asa Butcher
I am now ready to fulfil my original plan of reviewing 'Marty', the sleeper hit of 1955 that gave Ernest Borgnine his first and only Academy Award.

Transferencia de competencias da administracao central para a local by Luis Alves
Ao longo das ultimas decadas, os estados tem vindo a perder o largo controlo economico e financeiro que detinham nos seus territorios.

Austrian report by Euro Reporter
A busy policeman, the Olympic spirit in the Chinese embassy in Vienna and a dirty vicar are in the latest report from Austria.

No comments: