Thursday, February 8

Feb 8th Ovi Articles

Rob Jenkinson's Letters from America #18 by Rob Jenkinson
I held it off for almost a year, but I can see it spreading around my midsection and it's upsetting me a lot. If you know me, you'll know that I'm incredibly vain. Being a fatty is just not an option for me. (Read more)

Citizens of the Earth by Rene Wadlow
In a mixture of the titles of the "Citizens of the World" and the "Friends of the Earth" the representatives of 40 governments speaking as the "Citizens of the Earth" called for an improved UN system of ecological governance. (Read more)

Lobster, Zen & motorbikes by Asa Butcher
Rave reviews, millions of copies sold in twenty-three languages, a description in the press as 'the most widely read philosophy book, ever' the book's name: Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. (Read more)

"because" by Bohdan Yuri
"Poetry is a deal of joy and pain and wonder, with a dash of the dictionary." - Kahlil Gibran (Read more)

No comments: