Thursday, January 4

If little Ashley was my daughter.

The truth is that reading this: “Parents of a severely disabled girl in the US have revealed that they are keeping her child-sized in order to give her a better life. The nine-year-old, named Ashley, has the mental ability of a three-month-old baby and cannot walk or talk.” It really makes you feel strange especially if you kids of your own.

But then when you try to put your self on her parents place you just …go more numb thinking the logic behind their decision. I suppose I have no idea what I would have done in their place, still and that’s for sure I would never like to be in their place and that’s what mainly stops me of going further to any other thought.

Their decision has brought a lot of controversy all around but despite all the controversy and all the negative feeling it seems that nobody can offer another solution except condemn the parents.
Is obvious that all of us stop in the thought how we would not like it if she was our kid and we can not …just see further than that.

No comments: